Work at BounceHunter
BounceHunter is the email verification platform. We are providing services for increase ROI of marketing with a SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tool they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We are always stronger together. We all bring value to BounceHunter, we collaborate constantly to achieve our shared goals and help each other with our individual skills.
We’ll be happy if you join our team!
You can find some open job positions here:
Vue.js Developer - Freelancer
- Code the interface while taking care of all the details described in our design system to bring to life an incredible user experience.
- Understand our clients and challenge the Graphic UX/UI Team to make sure we’re designing the best user experience; design website custom design.
- Build state of the art micro-frontends that integrate with our REST APIs.
- Work in a cross-functional team, respecting the methods and best practices defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Product Development team, QA, DevOps, SRE, Product team, Support, etc.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js
- Knowledge writing unit test cases using Jest, Enzyme and Mobile Experience is a plus
- Autonomy, excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- You want to iterate quickly and safely on high scale systems.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
Head of Performance Marketing
- Own, launch and manage all performance marketing channels: strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure we continue on our accelerated growth curve while providing the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Test new channels all the time, and identify new growth opportunities that make sense for Sendinblue
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendninblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Work with the CMO to deliver and ensure high performance & growth on the paid component of Sendinblue’s Acquisition engine
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing partners – including Google, Microsoft, and Facebook
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Dataiku; we expect you to be both very operational when needed and strategic when planning for the next months
- 5 to 7 years of business experience in paid performance marketing (Previous experience in SEM is a plus)
- Ability to deliver best in class results with limited resources and budgets
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans